Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let go and Let God

Today started off great.  I went to work after dropping my son off at daycare like we always do.  I even took water instead of soda to work (major step for me)!  We performed a couple surgeries, had some follow-up patients, nothing unusual.

Until I got a call from my son's daycare.  Apparently his dad tried to pick him up without me knowing and I had to get the cops involved... had to leave work 30 minutes before I was supposed to to deal with that loveliness and had a mental breakdown.

I am always so worried I'm going to lose my job over stupid things like today or that Kayden will be kicked out of his daycare over ongoing problems with has dad.  I was crying and couldn't stop but had to go back and finish my day at work.

I was able to do that with a little help from a friend (we'll call that friend a calm-down pill) and the rest of the day went perfectly fine.  Prayer and support from everyone involved got me through today with a positive outlook on it all.

If I don't stress anything to you, or if you take nothing from my ramblings, please remember this:

"There is nothing our God cannot handle.  Let go and let God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment