Monday, July 23, 2012

1 is the Lonliest Number

So the past few nights, I've been somewhat lonlier than normal.  Usually, I don't want to fall asleep with anyone at all.  The past few nights, I've wanted someone there when I fell asleep.  I've been thinking more and more about family and what I want mine to look like as well.  After pondering it for several days, I've decided that Kayden and I are already a family.  But I would like to get married before I'm 30 (that less than 5 years fellas) and I also want to have my last child no later than age 27 which puts me at about a year to find someone to deal with for the rest of my life and get pregant by said man soon thereafter.... I may have to budge a little on that plan, it's out of my hands though... Because now God knows my plans and I just have to wait for Him to reveal what His plans are for me these next few years.

When I get lonely, I feel sad and I don't like feeling sad so I find something to do.  Usually what I do is watch something on Netflix..... scrubs, prison break, hawthoRNe are my go to shows right now.  I also talk to God alot.  I haven't been going to church, but he can hear me wherever I am.  I talk to him about my lonliness, about my feelings of the day, apologize for my sins of the day and seek forgiveness from Him. I ask Him to take the wheel and lead me where I need to go.  Because with Him, nothing is out of reach.

My friend Brett has been doing missionary work over the summer and he is set to be home in a couple weeks.  I'm so excited because I haven't seen him in forever and I hate it!!!!

Anyway, before I say too much (which believe me can happen) I'm going to say goodnight and until next time.  If you have thoughts or questions, please leave them in a comment at the bottom of this page or you can email me here   kamsmama11@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment