Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Plethora of Happenings :)

So the juicing cleanse didn't go well.  I did okay until about 4:30pm that Saturday when I made a green juice for snack/lunch.  It was disgusting and I was starving anyway so my stomach won the battle and I ate chili instead.  But it was worth it lol!  I have decided that since I love food so much, I cannot rid my self of it completely.  I have been drinking roughly one fresh juice drink a day and I'm loving that.  I've cut my soda intake dramatically and have increased my fruit and vegetable intake which was the ultimate goal.

So, to catch you up on my life.  My son had bronchitis over this past weekend.  A call to his doctor, a trip to the ER, and 4 medications later, he is finally starting to show some improvement.  He was able to return to daycare today which makes my life a lot simpler.

We got a new couch, I began talking to an old friend again, and classes for the semester are well underway.  I've not had to pull my hair out or binge drink due to stress (not that I would binge drink, but I haven't even had wine since classes started back up!!)

I got Season 1 of the Big Bang Theory!! Score!!! So now, I just need seasons 2 & 3 and I'm caught up.  Until season 6 comes out... I'm so excited!  I won't watch any of the new episodes until I get caught up on all the current ones so I'm all outta whack!  But Sheldon & Amy Farafowler crack me up to no end.

I've got all sorts going on these days, what with work, school, raising a soon-to-be two year old, and now this new Bible study starting up at the BCM... I'm so ready for that as well.  The first page I received from the book has challenged me to find quiet time every single day.  I don't do that nearly enough (or at all really) so I'm definitely ready to give that a go.

What have you all been up to??

No comments:

Post a Comment